Child Labor Labour Speech Pinterest.
Words Essay on Poverty in India A Big Challenge About Essay Example Personal Essay Examples High School The about child labour essay shortly about child labour essay shortly.
Why is Child Labour Still Thriving in The st Century ICMHD s Blog ESL Energiespeicherl sungen.
Essay child labor industrial revolution about child labour essay shortly about child labour essay shortly.
Child Labor in India Causes Consequences Lack of Schools Child labour presentation Harvesting rice Orthodox essay Joy in Motion Productions Orthodox essay Joy in Motion Productions.
Free Sample Essay on Child Labour in India Non Cooperation Movement History Causes Result and Importance.
traveling essay g essay travelling coursework academic service creeping towards mainstream consciousness the way things break Education Knowledge on Indian Values Cultural Heritage .
Essay about unemployment in nepal mojza Gulf Energy Technology Projects Essay about unemployment in nepal mojza Gulf Energy Technology Projects SlideShare.
essay child labour class short essay on child labour udaipurtimes com english essay class short essay.
Essay on child poverty Personal experiences essay.
short essay about child labour lotasweb.
Child labour in India Wikipedia essay on poverty leads to child labour.
World Day Against Child Labour Theme Logo Quotes Essay Child Labor Facts Mockups essay for child labour jpg.
Essay On Poverty And Child Labour Hindi Essays Free Download Hindi Essays Oneindia Hindi child labour essay in hindi pdf story human.
short essay on child labour free sample essay on child labour in seisme explication essay.
Best images about Poverty Homeless Child labour on Pinterest Carpinteria Rural Friedrich Social Documentary by Thomas Tham.
Voices from Russia WordPress com.
Essay on Child Labour for Children and Students.
Essay On Poverty in India Causes Effects and Solutions SlideShare Child Labour Should Be Banned In India Essay Essay Free Essays and Papers Wales Six Nations.
Essay on Child Labour Publish Your Articles.
Child Labour Article on child labour in words essay Child Labour Quotes on Pinterest Child labour Poverty photography.
Short essay on child labour pdf zusammenf gen.
Essay on labour day in india AppTiled com Unique App Finder Engine Latest Reviews Market News.
Essay cheap labor Inverse variation homework help Essay cheap labor Inverse variation homework help Marked by Teachers.
essay title about child labor AppTiled com Unique App Finder Engine Latest Reviews Market News essay on child poverty child poverty gcse miscellaneous marked by child poverty essayfahrenheit essay pdf restaurant.
Child Labour Quotes and Slogans Quotes Wishes Unlimited Downloads of Stock Videos Graphics Music and More .
Best images about Poverty Homeless Child labour on Pinterest Carpinteria Rural Friedrich.
Kailash Satyarthi has been the subject of a number of documentaries television series talk Clicks.
Child labour in bangladesh essays on poverty Marriage Drops the Probability of Child Poverty by percent Erik Aunapuu s blog WordPress com.
Causes of Child Labour br .
Child labour in india essayfree download ANLEHARMI GQ What causes Child labour Poverty struck Children.
write an essay on child labour in words Classnotes MACROECONOMIC CAUSES PRIMARY CAUSES International Labour .
Child Labor A Horrendous Social Evil Essay Short essay on child labour should be banned completely.
Stop child labour essay Trustworthy Writing Aid From HQ Writers SlideShare Rangoli designs on save girl child essay Child Labour Essay In Hindi.
Child Labour Essays.
Essay on Child Labour A Shame essay on child poverty child poverty gcse miscellaneous marked by child poverty essayfahrenheit essay pdf restaurant.
World Day Against Child Labour Theme Logo Quotes Essay .
English Oral Speech Against Child Labour A Level Psychology Domov Child Labor Labour Quotes Slogans.
child labour Domov.
hindi essay websites for kids Child Labour Should Be Banned In India Essay Essay Free Essays and Papers Wales Six Nations.
Child labour The worst menace of all times mukaieasydns.
essay title about child labor child labour essay in hindi hindi essay on child labour child Expository essay harrison bergeron essay.
how to quote in an essay Mkaa ipnodns ru FAMU Online how to quote in an essay Mkaa ipnodns ru FAMU Online.
Essay of child labour Pros of Using Paper Writing Services casestudyhouse com Child Labor Labour Speech.
Child Labour Causes and Effects hubpages Child Labour .
essay on childlabour child labour simple english the encyclopedia Short Speech On Child Labour In Pakistan Essay image .
Child labour in the fashion supply chain Voluntary Action Orkney .
Consequences of child labour edit .
Child Labor in Lebanon We must make this a thing of the past .
Child labour in Pakistan Wikipedia Importance of Education.
essay about child labor argumentative essay about child labor Short essay on child labour in pdf.
essay society cover letter nhs essay format nhs essay template nhs .
STOP CHILD LABOUR Speech Given By Year Old Child Atif Zaman Sheikh YouTube.
Essays about child labour in india YouTube Child labour in Pakistan Wikipedia Importance of Education.
essays on child labouressays about child labour essay topics child labor essay conclusion examples image.
Child labour in the fashion supply chain ESL Energiespeicherl sungen.
Child Labour Essay words .
Child Labor Labour Essay Causes Solutions Impact Rules ICMHD s Blog WordPress com.
Essay on child poverty Personal experiences essay Top Buzz Essay Writing Service Get started with the best Essay Writing Service around Simply send us your essay question and we ll locate an expertly qualified .
project child labour pdf lotasweb.
Child labor pakistan essays.
essay on poverty of india Poverty Causes .
Short essay on child labour should be banned completely ESL Energiespeicherl sungen.
stop child labour essay argumentative essay about child labor stop day essay speech quotes.
Child Labour Essay AppTiled com Unique App Finder Engine Latest Reviews Market News hindi essay on child labour www gxart org essays on essay on bal shram in hindi.
Child Labor in Pakistan Essay Speech How To End A Compare And Contrast Essay Michael Jackson Biography .
Abolish child labour essay.
Essay on Poverty for Children and Students Voluntary Action Orkney.
Child Labor in India Causes Consequences Lack of Schools .
Ratio Of Child Labour In Pakistan Essay Homework for you mukaieasydns.
Why does Child Labour Unlimited Downloads of Stock Videos Graphics Music and More .
about child labour essay shortly about child labour essay shortly nitasweb.
Most Intense Painful Photo Stories on Child labor Clicks com poverty thesis poverty house management help.
Child labour presentation Harvesting rice Orthodox essay Joy in Motion Productions Orthodox essay Joy in Motion Productions English Essay School Essays School Project EBook Spoken English Recipe.
ANLEHARMI GQ Small essay on child labour in india.
child labour essay social awareness on child labour essay in Design Synthesis national honors society essay sample Child Labor In Guatemala Essays Assignment yard uk nbiotek com.
Child Labour Essay Marked by Teachers.
essay about child labour in india www gxart orgessays about child labour in how to do.
Essay on Child Labour Child Labor Labour Speech.
write an essay on child labour in words AppTiled com Unique App Finder Engine Latest Reviews Market News essays for children in tamil tamil essays for school children child labour essays in hindi essay.
Child poverty in america essay.
child labour essay social awareness on child labour essay in The Fresh Quotes stop child labour essayessay child labour child labour and his facts english essay knowledgeidea.
Child Labour UNICEF mukaieasydns.
World Day Against Child Labour Theme Logo Quotes Essay .
Child Labour Essay English School Students What causes Child labour Poverty struck Children.
Child Labour Essay child labour.
Child Labour UNICEF.
college essay Erik Aunapuu s blog Pinterest.
Essay On Poverty in India Causes Effects and Solutions All About Essay Example.
college essay Erik Aunapuu s blog.
World Day Against Child Labour Theme Logo Quotes Essay IndiaCelebrating com.
Most Intense Painful Photo Stories on Child labor Clicks com Clicks.
Child labour is better than living in poverty.
essay about child labour www gxart orgchild labor essayabby s child labour essay however they can Carpinteria Rural Friedrich.
Related post for Essay on poverty leads to child labour
Introduction: A child should not be subjected to work at the expense of his or her education and dreams. Child labour robs minors of the opportunity to enjoy their childhood, go to school, and have a decent shot at success.
It condemns them to a life of limited opportunities. It is, therefore, necessary to ensure that every child is protected and not exploited for cheap labour.
It is not just the responsibility of the parents to eliminate child labour but also that of the government and the society.
Child labour refers to the use of children as a source of labour while depriving them of their fundamental rights in the process. Such rights include the opportunity to enjoy their childhood, attend school regularly, have peace of mind, and live a dignified life.
Child labour can also refer to the practice of exploiting children for financial gain. Some industries employ children in order to cut down on labour costs since their wage demand is low.
Work that places children in a situation that is socially, mentally, physically, or morally harmful and dangerous is also defined as child labour because it ignores the well-being of such children.
When children are made to perform work that is legally prohibited to be performed by children of a certain age group, such type of work is also referred to as child labour.
Child labour is caused by several factors. Some of them include:
1. Poverty: Children who come from poor families may be forced to work to support their siblings and parents or supplement the household income when expenses are more than the parents’ earnings. It is a huge problem especially in developing countries where parents are unable to generate income due to the lack of employment opportunities or education. Children can be found employed in mines or hawking in the streets to earn money that is used to provide basic necessities such as food and clothing for the family. Children may also be employed in factories to generate income for the family instead of attending school. Such a practice is a common phenomenon in poverty-stricken regions with large factories set up by international companies.
2. Low Aspiration: It is important for parents and children to understand that they can work hard and make something great of themselves. Low aspirations by parents and children is a major cause of child labour because in such a situation, being employed in a local factory, or selling grocery in the streets is the normal way of life. To these types of children and parents, success only belongs to a certain region or group of people. They do not aspire to become professionals in the society or great entrepreneurs. It is a mindset that forms the very foundation of child labour.
3. Huge demand for unskilled labourers: The demand for unskilled labourers is another cause of child labour. Children are mostly unskilled and provide a cheap source of labour, making them an attractive option for many greedy employers. Child labour, by virtue of being cheap, increases the margin of profits for such entrepreneurs whose only objective is profit maximization even if it comes at the expense of ethics and good business practices. These types of employers can also force children to work under unfavorable conditions through manipulation or blatant threats.
4. Illiteracy: A society with many educated people understands the importance of going to school and pursuing dreams. Children have the ability and time to become whatever they aspire to be. Illiteracy, on the other hand, makes it difficult for many people to understand the importance of education. Illiterate people view education as a preserve of the privileged in the society. They will therefore not provide support to children so that they can go to school and build solid foundations for future success. The same view of life is seen among illiterate parents who prioritize children contributing to the upkeep of the family over going to school.
5. Early Marriages: Marrying at an early age is a major contributing factor to overpopulation. Young parents are able to sire a lot of children because they remain fertile for a long time. Having many children with little or no resources to support them leads to child labour. Older children are forced to work in order to help their parents support the family.
6. High cost of education: Quality education is expensive. To many parents who live in abject poverty, priority is given to providing food for the family because education is too expensive to afford especially when there are many children to pay school fees for. Instead of letting children stay at home because there is lack of money to send them to school, parents opt to have them working as unskilled labourers to help support the family. Some parents can also only afford basic education which means that children will be forced to look for work since they cannot pursue their education further.
Consequences / Effects:
Child labour has several negative impacts. Some of them include:
1. Loss of Quality childhood: It is important for human beings to enjoy every stage of their development. A child should play with friends and make memories for a lifetime. Youths should explore life and form strong foundations that would define their adult lives. Child labour, therefore, leads to loss of quality childhood as children will be deprived of the opportunity to enjoy the amazing experiences that come with being young. Children are often encouraged to play because it helps in their growth and development. A child forced to work will miss many of the good things associated with childhood.
2. Health issues: Child labour can also lead to health complications due to undernourishment and poor working conditions. It is highly unlikely that people who employ children also have the moral capacity to ensure that they have good working conditions. Working in places such as mines and badly conditioned factories may result in lifetime health issues for children employed to work in these places. A child assigned physically demanding duties may suffer physical trauma that may scar him or her for life.
3. Mental trauma: It is not a pleasant experience to be kept working as a child while your age-mates are out playing and going to school. Children also lack the ability to shield themselves from most of the challenges that occur in the workplace. Issues such as bullying, sexual exploitation, and unfavorable working hours may result in mental trauma in these children. They will find it hard to forget the past and may become societal misfits because of bad childhood experiences. Child labour may also result in the lack of emotional growth and thus insensitivity.
4. Illiteracy: Children that are employed do not have the time to go to school. They spend a lot of time in their workstations as the days and years go by. The lack of education and illiteracy makes them individuals with limited opportunities as far as employment is concerned. Education also prepares a person for several challenges in the society and without it, one may turn out to lack the basic skills required to overcome many of life’s problems. An individual who has gone to school may be aware of how to approach certain situations in life without resorting to brute force. An illiterate person, on the other hand, considers force to be the only answer to nearly all of the challenges experienced.
How can child labour be reduced or completely eradicated? Every child born has the right to have dreams and pursue those dreams. Even though the realization of some of these aspirations may be limited by several challenges, it is still possible to overcome them and achieve the highest levels of success.
There is need to involve various stakeholders to realize this objective. These are some of the ways in which the problem of child labour can be addressed:
1. Free education: Free education holds the key to eliminating child labour. Parents that do not have money for school fees can use this as an opportunity to provide their children with education. It has already proved to be a success in many places around the globe and with more effort, the cases of child labour will greatly reduce. Mid-day meals schemes can also be used as a motivating factor for children whose parents can barely afford a meal to learn. Even if they will be attending school because of the free meals, they will still be able to learn and create a good education foundation for themselves.
2. Moral Polishing: Child labour should not be entertained at all. It is legally and morally wrong. Children should not be allowed to provide labour at the expense of getting an education and enjoying their childhood. Factory owners, shopkeepers, and industries among others should not employ children. The society should be educated on the negative impacts of child labour so that it becomes an issue that is frowned upon whenever it occurs. This type of moral polishing would act as a deterrent to people who intend to employ children and use them as a source of cheap labour. Many of the ills that go on in the society do so because people turn a blind eye or fail to consider their moral impacts. With this kind of approach, cases of child labour will greatly fall among our communities.
3. Create demand for skilled and trained workers: By creating the demand for skilled and trained workers, child labour cases will reduce since almost all child labourers fall under the unskilled worker category. It will lead to adult employment as the demand for skilled labour rises. Establishing skill-based learning centers, vocational training centers, and technical training institutions improves literacy and contributes to the availability of skilled and trained workers in the job market. Creation of job opportunities by the government is also another way that cases of unemployment can be reduced and household income for the population increased. Such government policies improve living standards and eliminate the need for children to seek work in order to support their families.
4. Awareness: Creating awareness about the illegality of child labour can also help in stemming the practice. Parents should be made aware that sending their children to work has legal ramifications and the law would take its course if they are found to be aiding and abetting this vice. It is the ignorance among many parents and members of the society that makes them participate in child labour practices. Conducting a campaign to create awareness about its harmful effects would eliminate the practice. The government, together with non-governmental organizations and the civil society, can create a strategy to make such an initiative a success.
5. Empowerment of poor people: Poor people are the most affected by child labour. The poor living standards and financial constraints sometimes make them unwilling participants in this vice. Empowering poor people through knowledge and income generating projects would go a long way in reducing cases of child labour. Parental literacy also plays an important role in ensuring that the rights of children are upheld, and minors are not used as a source of labour. Empowering parents with this kind of knowledge can create a positive change in the society and encourage the shunning of child labour practices in communities.
Child labour is not just an affront to the rights of a child but also a symbol of a society that has lost its way. We should, therefore, all strive to ensure that the fundamental rights of children are protected and that they are accorded the opportunity to go after their dreams and aspirations. The future is much brighter when the younger generation has a good foundation for success.
The innocence of a child should never be taken away for the purpose of making the lives of adults easier. It is both unfair and morally unacceptable.